Personal data processing and protection policy of Pärnu Two Bridges Club NGO
Sports club Pärnu Two Bridges Club NGO (hereinafter „we”, „us“ or “our”) is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in compliance with European data protection law valid from May 25th 2018. To understand how your data is collected, processed and protected, please see the information below.
Collection of personal data
We collect and process your personal data that is needed to provide high-quality service on our sport events.
We collect your personal data through following means:
1) By registering to our events through our website 2silda.ee registration form.
2) By registering to our events on a paper form.
Data that is collected:
* First name and surname;
* Date of birth;
* Contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address);
* As additional information you may add information about sports club membership, educational institution and company you represent.
- Your personal data will be treated and processed confidentially and we do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except when permitted or required by law or permit is granted by the person to whom the data belongs.
- Personal data is disclosed to our contractual partners / services providers e.g. time tracking company and Pärnu Postimees, that will publish the finish protocol with participants name, time and age group.
- We will use certified and secure technological tools to collect personal data and we control the usage of your personal data regularly.
- In our organization personal data is processed by authorized and trained members. Our people are aware of the personal data protection principles and are responsible for eventual rules violation.
How do we use personal data?
- With your consent we may send you information about sports events organized by us and our partners. You have always rights to unsubscribe from the customer list by informing us via email to email@example.com.
- We send you participant’s reminder and follow-up email with feedback questionnaire in order to improve service quality of the event. These letters will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form.
- We publish your name, age group and county of residence in the start protocol of the event.
- We publish your name, age group, county of residence, time and place in the finish protocol of the event.
- You have a right to submit a query regarding your personal data we process about you.
- You have a right to recall your data for processing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.