Dear sports fan,
Thank you for registering for the Jüri Jaanson’s Two Bridges race (10 and / or 5 km). To make your e-run enjoyable, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
TIME: Your race must take place between 1.09.2020 at 00.00 and 14.09.2020 at 23.59.
LIST OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS: You can check your registration in advance from the race protocol.
LOCATION: You can participate anywhere and in any place around the world.
TRACK: The trail can be completed by running (including on a treadmill) or (Nordic) walking. If you want to complete the original track, check out the track maps here. On September 6, at 12-15, a symbolic trail will be marked (starting point on the left bank of the Pärnu River near the old bridge).
ELECTRONIC RACE NUMBER: You can download and print the bib number here.
UPLOADING THE RESULT: The result must be uploaded by clicking on the icon next to the participant’s name in the start protocol by September 19 at the latest. This can be done in two ways:
- Automatic: Upload data files in fit, gpx, tcx or pwx format exported by the most common sports watches and applications (such as Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Endomondo, Strava, Fitbit, etc.).
Manual: Manually enter a jpg file. If necessary, a link to save the performance is added.
- The participant can upload the result several times during the event (for example, the reason may be a better result). When uploading a new file, the previously entered result is automatically overwritten.
- Medal – will be posted at the expense of the Organizer to the Estonian postal address indicated on the entry form.
The posting of medals will start on September 10, but not earlier than 5 days after entering the result. From 1.09.2020, the medal can also be picked up from the information point in Pärnu (shopping) Center (10 am – 6 pm). The preference for the method can be chosen while uploading the final result.
- Craft sports shirt for 10 km and 5 km participants who have chosen a package with a shirt at registration. The size and color of the shirt can be chosen when entering the result. The shirt will be mailed together with the medal at the expense of the Organizer no later than the end of October to the Estonian postal address indicated on the entry form or to the parcel machine located in Estonia. It is also possible to pick up the shirt from the information point in Pärnu (shopping) Center. The organizer will personally inform you when the shirts have been delivered to the center. NB! Please do not go for the shirt before receiving the notice.
- Electronic diploma with the time and name of the participant – attached to the final protocol next to the name of each participant.
RAFFLE PRIZES: Numerous partner lottery prizes will be drawn between all participants.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU SUPPORT PÄRNU WATER SPORTS ATHLETES: From the donations collected from the start-up fees, equipment is purchased for the summer capital water sports athletes – equipment that will help increase the safety of their training and competitions. In cooperation with Pärnu rowing clubs, track markings and other safety accessories are procured.
POSTSCRIPT! We encourage all virtual runners to share their exciting experiences with everyone. To do this, capture the most exciting moments of your or your friends’ virtual race and add @kahesillaklubi on Facebook and #kahesillajooks, #noortejooks and/or #kahesillaklubi on Instagram.
In addition, you can add pictures of the run or walk to the result entry form, which we use for marketing purposes on our social media channels and on the website.